Lucile Bikini Top Black
- The first Danish ballerina to attain international renown, Lucile Grahn was such a great influence whenever she danced, there is a street named after her in Munich where she was the head of the ballet school at the Court Opera. And this beauty is named after her.
- Perfect fit with the front tie detail
- Manufactured in Turkey
- Colour alternatives: Black and Emerald Green
- A flattering fit and much longer lifespan with 2 layers of high quality sustainable, Italian fabric which is made of plastic waste collected from oceans: 80% Polyamide, 20% elastane
- Model wears S in photos.
- Available in XS, S, M and L